Certified Organic Cotton Fabric - more info.
We weave many different sustainable organic fabrics ....you'll be surprised!
We use sustainable organic cotton, also linen, bamboo viscose and tencel.
We stock all of these fabrics in the UK for immediate supply worldwide. Our prices are low.
Want to talk to an organic human > firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all our wonderful customers for your support throughout the year and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
Christmas and New Year Opening 2019 / 2020
We will be closed for business from the:-
20th of December 2019 until the 06th of January 2020.
We retail worldwide and wholesale to many designers and a few select small shops in Europe, Australasia and America.
USA /AUS etc Howdy, Gday, Hodi (Thats Swahili.) Good news....We remove UK taxes when you register your account as non EU. Have a look here > info
Wholesale enquiries ? 'Rollstock'
How about a 3 minute (old) video tour of our old warehouse? You just need to click 'Silly Tour'
All of our website used to be comic sans font. Im not allowed to use it any more, so this might be gone soon.
Here is a brief video about our story.
1) Organic fleece or sweatshirt fabric
2) Organic cotton Denim,
3) Organic cotton Voile, muslin and batiste
4) Tee shirting , jersey and interlock, fleece fabric, grey marl fleece, towelling and plush
5) Calico, natural undyed fabrics
6) Velvet, velour fabric
7) Linen, natural and patterned linen
8) Bamboo viscose, bamboo silk, bamboo jersey
11) Sheeting, percale/sateen,
12) Organic cotton tea towels, bags, napkins, tote bags, scarves, cushion covers to print on
13) Organic cotton, and bamboo mix muslin squares, baby muslins, swaddling cloths.
All of our cotton yarn is certified organic. Our bamboo viscose yarn is OEKO-TEX certified
I am a draper mad with love.